Is there a critter problem inside your home or place of business? Are you have trouble getting rid of furry pests in your yard? Catch A Critter is here to help…we are your solution for Glassboro wildlife removal companies! We can take care of most any type of invasive animals on your property, including rats, mice, birds, bats, squirrels, groundhogs and more. We will remove any pests from your property safely and humanely, and take steps to prevent their return.
Five Reasons Catch A Critter Is Your Glassboro Wildlife Removal Service:
There’s many reasons to trust Catch A Critter for your wildlife removal services, including:
– We’ve been providing pest removal services for over ten years in the Gloucester County community from our location in Deptford.
– We remove critters from your property humanely; we don’t kill animals or use pesticides. We trap the animals and return them to their natural habitat far from your home.
– We can take on any needed light repairs to your property caused by pests.
– Our wildlife removal includes warranty service, to protect any repairs we’ve made.
– Catch A Critter has a track record of satisfied customers…see some of our customer reviews here.
When you reach out to us for your wildlife removal services, we’ll come out to your property and carefully inspect the area where pests are infesting. We will set effective traps in that area, and we’ll release the animals we catch away from your property. Our specialty is rats and mice, so contact us anytime you see rodent droppings or chewed wall corners, or if you are hearing sounds behind your walls.
If you are a business owner in need of sanitation services following an infestation, we can handle that too. We will fully sanitize your property, removing harmful bacteria, and make it safe for your employees and customers.
Take back your property from pesky critters. Contact Catch A Critter today and let us be your choice in Glassboro wildlife removal companies. Call us now at (856) 381-4525, or click here to tell us what you need. We’re here to rid your property of pests, and we get the job done right!
Note: Catch A Critter does not remove beavers.